EMC VNX Series: High-performing unified storage with unsurpassed simplicity and efficiency, optimized for virtual applications. With the VNX Series, you’ll achieve new levels of performance, protection, compliance, and ease of management.
Next Generation VNX Series Advantages
Reduction in drive count
Reduction of capacity requirements
To lower cost
Once to manage everything from one location
The Power of Simple with the EMC VNX family
Unlock the power of EMC VNX and deliver value and high performance
VNX Unified Storage platforms
Leverage a single unified storage platform for file and block data storage services. Centralized management makes administration simple. VNX Unified Data Storage services reduce your storage management requirements up to 50 percent.
VNX Speed Optimization
Optimise for application virtualization with VMware and Hyper-V integration. You will triple the speed of virtualised SQL and Oracle workloads and boot up to 1,000 virtual desktops in less than eight minutes.
VNX Automated Enterprise Storage
Ensure that active data is automatically stored on Flash drives while less active data is tiered to high capacity drives. The VNX FAST Suite simultaneously delivers both the highest performance and the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO).
VNX High Performance
Gain Flash and MCxTM multi-core optimization that delivers up to 4x transactional performance with increased bandwidth and low latency. Implemented VNX as an all-flash array low $/GB, consistent performance and latency.
VNX Data Security
Deliver the highest levels of application availability and data protection with any-point-in-the-time recovery, achieving highest level of data security and business continuity within and across data centres.
Features unique to VNX
- World’s #1 storage array for Virtual Environment
- Supports modular 8Gbps FC, 1/10 Gig iSCSI, FCoE, File (NFS and CIFS) ports with flexibility to choose and upgrade any time
- Can monitor, report, and provide alerts for applications and server flash for 1000s of systems
- Contains data efficency technologies like Block and File De-dupe, compression, virtual provisioning, and FAST VP
- Core efficiency of 97%
- The dual storage processors include 25 disk drives and a built in standby power
- Uncompromising flash performance and scalability for block only applications
- Integrated with Xtreme SW cache and Xtreme SF for reduced latency and increased application performance
- VNX can scale up raw capacity by/to 6PB
- VNX can scale to 32 CPU cores and 1M IOPs
- Scales from 8.8TB to 41.1TB with low $/GB
- VNX can scale up to 4TB+ of extended cache
- VNX can scale 1M IOPS with near flat latency
- VNX can scale up to 88 front end ports
- Market-leading simplicity and efficiency at the lowest all flash GB/Cost Scales from 8.8TB to 41.1TB with low $/GB
See how it makes sense with the All New VNX
Examine the performance considerations of SAP applications using EMC® FAST Suite technologies – FAST VP and FAST Cache on EMC unified storage. Bringing down TCO while improving service-level delivery.
Learn more about how to eliminate downtime within and across data centers. Understand how VNX offers increased asset utilization, offers flexible business operations bundled with granular storage acquisition.
Unlock the value of your SAP landscape with EMC
The VNX Series is optimized for virtual applications with VMware and Hyper-V integration. See how the enhanced 3X performance handles 1000 boot ups in just 8 minutes.
Top reasons why customers deploy Oracle on EMC VNX
EMC VNX can support all your Oracle, and other application workload requirements in a single platform. With a VNX, you can benefit from pooled storage giving you the performances of flash with the cost advantage of tiering.
Next Generation Unified Storage: VNX Re-defines Midrange
Learn about the world’s top-performing storage, data protection, and cloud solution for midrange environments. EMC VNX Unified Storage accelerates the transformation and protection of virtualized and cloud data centers through deep integration of solutions, applications, management, and storage in high-speed protection storage architectures, delivering the industry’s best price and performance.
EMC Customer Insights: VNX and File
Hear how unified management for both file and block has simplified management, increased efficiencies, and reduced both capital and operational costs.
EMC Customer Insights: VNX and Oracle
Hear how EMC fully automated storage tiering (FAST) and EMC FAST Cache have enabled higher utilization and drastically improved performance. VNX for Oracle environments speeds time to market and guaranteed high availability.
EMC Customer Insights: VNX and Virtualization
With EMC’s FLASH 1st strategy, customers were able to decrease capital and operation expenditures by reducing the amount of storage needed. In addition, tight integration with VMware allowed for simplified, easier management.
UPGRADE TO ALL NEW VNX
If your current array is close to the end of its support contract, so now is a perfect time to plan for your future needs. The new VNX5200 is ideally suited to meet your organization’s capacity requirements.
Trade up and enjoy:
- Reduced TCO with VNX5200, compared to paying for on-going maintenance of aging platforms
- Up to 6 times faster application response time
- The flexibility to increase storage capacity without substantial costs
- Simple, unified, easy-to-manage storage
Promotional bundle includes:
- EMC Unisphere
- Local and Remote Replication
- Block Storage
- 3 Years Enhanced Hardware and Software Support
- FAST Suite plus 3x 100GB Flash Drives – $4,000*
- Unified Support (Block & File) – $1,000*
- Estimated End-User Price
|VNX5200||9TB||15 x 600GB/10K 2.5”||$24,000 ^|
|VNX5200||12TB||20 x 600GB/10K 2.5”||$28,000 ^|
|VNX5200||24TB||20 x 600GB/10K 2.5”
6 x 2TB
Current customers for a free storage infrastructure assessment for your company, contact us now!